Snippings


Simple pleasures from the herb garden-
sprigs of lavender, sweet marjoram, and rose scented geranium ... springtime to my soul!

After a bit of a funky, stressful morning, I slipped out the back door with a cup of green tea to collect my thoughts and found myself picking a pinch here and there of the herbs that have braved the winter weather.  After just a few moments of enjoying the scent and sight of these glorious greens, the not-so-great mood lifted and I was snapping photos (rather sad ones I'm afraid due to a worn out camera), sniffing sweet smells, and planning new planting schemes.
Herbs are great therapy!

Weekend Blessings ... I'm planning on a little seed sowing (indoors) myself.
How about you, what is on your agenda for this weekend?




No comments:

Post a Comment

//2